Open & closing dates
Sat, 24 Aug 2019 to Fri, 06 Sep 2019 23:59:00
$59,679 to $99,466 (per year)Appointment type
FT Salary W BN
This position works for the Children's Services Act Program, a division of Healthy Minds Fairfax within the Department of Family Services to ensure quality of service delivery and effective outcomes-based services for children and families in our community.u00a0Serves as an integral part of the program's continuous quality improvement efforts to monitor the effectiveness and quality of purchased services and evaluate client satisfaction. Along with contracts staff and utilization review analysts, supports program evaluation of purchased behavioral health care services within our children's system of care. Conducts systematic reviews of case records to determine if contractual requirements are being met, participates in the development and implementation of an evaluation process, collecting survey results and other data to summarize experience with provider service delivery. Other monitoring activities include: conducting site visits, attending provider meetings, and monitoring of implementation of corrective action plans, if needed.u00a0
Additional specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities include:
- Knowledge of behavioral health care standards.
- Knowledge of System of Care principles and practice standard Technical skill with data analysis, report writing, presentations (Excel, Word, Power BI, PowerPoint, SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics).
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to be committed to family engagement.
- Ability to work with families, providers and staff with a cooperative and solutions-oriented attitude.
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality work through accurate preparation, proofreading and managing of required deliverables in a timely manner.
Additional specific Illustrative Duties include:
- Supports implementation of a Continuous Quality Improvement process evaluating service delivery by collecting and aggregating data on utilization, cost, quality and client satisfaction.
- Administers satisfaction surveys of youth, families and other system stakeholders.
- Analyzes standardized assessment data and other outcome indicators.
- Conducts regular, systematic review of case records to ensure contract compliance by behavioral health providers and other contracted providers.
- Monitors compliance to corrective action plans.
- Tracks and screens provider submission of Serious Incident Reports Participates in provider site visits.
- Analyzes data and makes recommendations for program/service improvement to management and leadership.
Functional duties include: development and implementation of program evaluations AND/OR client satisfaction surveys.