Sat, 15 Jun 2019 to Fri, 28 Jun 2019 23:59:00
DPWES Directors Office
$73,963 to $123,272 (per year)Appointment type
FT Salary W BN
The Department of Public Works and Environmental Services, a nationally accredited agency committed to building and maintaining safe, reliable infrastructure that protects the environment, improves public health, and provides a high quality of life for residents, has a multiple initiatives underway to modernize the information technology (IT) systems that will transform the operations of its Solid Waste, Stormwater, Wastewater, and Capital Facilities business areas. Several legacy applications are being replaced with solutions to improve business agility and enhance customer services. Replacement of these systems necessitates change on many levels; thus, the department is seeking a senior business analyst to lead related activities across several component divisions.
- Deliver change and continuous improvement via collaborative and innovative teamwork.
- Serve as primary business analyst point of contact to the Stormwater and Wastewater divisions, engaging senior leaders and stakeholders to define goals and establish project priorities over needs and requests.
- Partner across county departments to identify dependencies and ensure collaborative data sharing, and IT systems use and functionality.
- Lead efforts to perform analysis of business needs and seeks efforts of applying new and existing technologies to define solution proposals and strategies.
- Champion the evaluation and redesign of business processes to enhance functionality and efficiency and facilitate change.
- Lead and coordinate the successful deployment of a new work-order management system, and governing enhancements and changes to maintain system health and customer satisfaction levels.
- Serve as the lead administrator for the work-order management system, conduct user training, monitor system usage, and manage problem incident resolution.
- Supervise and coach junior business analysts and supporting staff.