Sat, 15 Jun 2019 to Fri, 28 Jun 2019 23:59:00
$73,963 to $123,272 (per year)Appointment type
FT Salary W BN
Under general supervision in the Department of Information Technology (DIT) SAP Competency Center, serves as the senior systems analyst for secure access and role development and management for the enterprise-wide FOCUS system. Duties include:
- Works with the IT Security Office, FOCUS Business Group, core and user agencies, and Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) in designing, developing, maintaining and implementing security controls, roles and applications.
- Performs complex analysis, development, configuration, and maintenance work such as defining, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and modifying security roles and authorizations for the SAP systems, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), Central user Administration and other supporting platforms.
- Evaluates user requests to ensure access roles are appropriate prior to implementation and ensures compliance with policy.
- Performs system administration tasks, runs reports on system access, and performs related work as required.
- Serves as lead contact and works with internal and external auditors for the annual financial and other audit processes.
- Monitors access use, develops reports, and reports anomalies to agencies.
- Participates on the team of SAP developers supporting new needs, projects and development efforts.
- Provides assistance as required to IT operations, platform and database staff, user and agencies' business analysts, and other areas of DIT required to resolve production problems to include call back and after hours on both nights and weekends.
- Researches the use of new methods and technologies.
- Serves on intra-agency teams, attends seminars, training sessions, required County and agency staff and committee meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.