Open & closing dates
Sat, 11 May 2019 to Continuous
$105,295 to $175,493 (per year)Appointment type
FT Salary W BN
Serves as one of three deputy directors in the Department of Information Technology (DIT), reporting to the director of the Department of Information Technology/Chief Technology Officer for Digital Experience and Technology Innovation, responsible for enterprise platforms and supporting county-wide strategic initiatives. As a thought leader, provides direction for digitization, public experience, data architecture, analytics, business intelligence (BI), artificial intelligence (AI), and new IT strategies, defining a technology innovation roadmap to recognize and stimulate implementable ideas that forward county innovation goals. Duties include:
- Leads efforts to improve the county's digital presence in a web, data, and mobile environments.
- Advises county leadership on digitization and broadband opportunities.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to define digital technology needs, develop solutions and balances expectations.
- Develops, implements and maintains the enterprise architecture program for applications and data management.
- Establishes a comprehensive data strategy, open data and data analytics.
- Ensures seamless process for integrating technology solutions across platforms.
- Reports on performance and digital experience using key metrics and alignment of county goals.
- Provides oversight coordinating the activities and staff in various reporting divisions in DIT, to include several related specialty IT business practice areas and enterprise-wide platforms for WEB, CRM, Document/Content Management, GIS and Digital Archives divisions, and strategic business applications that cut across multiple county agencies.
- Manages, coaches and develops an assigned team of directors and branch managers in DIT.
- Acts as the director/agency head in the absence of the Department Head.
- Performs other duties as assigned.