Sat, 06 Apr 2019 to Continuous
$ to $ (per year)Appointment type
FT Hourly No BN
Get PAID to Play!!! Creative, high-energy motivated candidates wanted for seasonal positions in the Fairfax County Park Authority Rec-PAC summer camp program. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, certifications in First Aid/ CPR and attending staff training.
- Facilitates daily activities and assists with site program planning.
- Works with a group of campers.
- Ensure health and safety of campers at all times
- Provide immediate first aid treatment to campers in distress as needed
- Participate in staff training prior to start of camp
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain professional attitude and image at all times