Open & closing dates
Sat, 27 Jan 2018 to Fri, 09 Feb 2018 17:00:00
Fire & Rescue
$41,219 to $68,698 (per year)Appointment type
FT Hourly W BN
Develops, implements, and presents educational programs dealing with life safety issues for the Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Department's Life Safety Education section. Other duties include:
- Delivers presentation programs to preschool children, preschool program staff, parents, senior program staff, and older adults.
- Schedules presentations for educational programs and coordinates field personnel to assist presentations.
- Writes responses to inquiries relating to program, monthly reports, brochures, and researches funding sources.
- Maintains databases for all types of presentations and evaluation of program effectiveness.
- Develops, produces, and updates curriculum for educational programs.
- Orders and maintains inventory for materials used by the Every Step of the Way program.
- Conducts annual evaluation of program to measure the overall effectiveness and plan for future development.