This is a news release from the Town of Vienna published verbatim.
The Town of Vienna will host round #3 of this summer’s Chillin’ on Church block party series from 6:30-9:30 p.m. Friday, August 16. Chillin’ on Church is presented courtesy of Ben and Jerry’s.
The event series brings live music, food trucks, and beer and wine sales – not to mention opportunities to chill with friends and neighbors – to Church Street between Dominion and Mill roads. Admission is free.
Big Bad Juju will put on rock and dance tunes. Blankets and lawn chairs are encouraged, but pets are not. You must be 21 years or older with a valid photo ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.
Guests who to take the Vienna Parks and Recreation Department’s survey, available at the event’s information tent, will be eligible to receive a gift card from one of the following Church Street businesses: Caffe Amouri, Rita’s, and Bards Alley.
Beer and wine vendors at Chillin’ on Church include:
- Caboose Brewing Company – Vienna VA Lager, Wasser Pilsner
- Virginia Eagle Distributing – variety of beers
- Vienna Vintner – hand-selected red, chilled white, chilled rosé, fresh sangria
The food truck lineup includes:
- Ben & Jerry’s – ice cream
- The Big Cheese – gourmet grilled cheese
- Capital Chicken and Waffles
- Crepe Love – savory and sweet crepes
- Eastern Star Catering – Greek festival food and funnel cakes
- Kona Ice of North Fairfax County – shaved ice
- Ooh Dat Chicken – rotisserie chicken and tacos
- PhoWheels – Vietnamese sandwiches, tacos, and soup
- Red Hook Lobster Pound Food Truck
- Tapas Truck DC – Spanish-style tapas and sandwiches
- Urban Bumpkin BBQ – smoke pork belly sandwiches, BBQ salmon, flatbread tacos
Please note that food trucks are subject to change.