This is a news release from the Town of Vienna published verbatim.
The Town of Vienna’s popular Chillin’ on Church summer block parties return from 6:30-9:30 p.m. the third Friday of the month, June-September. These four special nights of summer are presented courtesy of Ben and Jerry’s.
Chillin’ on Church events bring live music, food trucks, and beer and wine sales – not to mention opportunities to chill with friends and neighbors – to Church Street between Dominion and Mill roads. Admission is free.
On June 21, the Town of Vienna welcomes The Deja Gruv Band, who will bring rhythm and blues, funk, and soul to the stage. Blankets and lawn chairs are encouraged, but pets are not. You must be 21 years or older with a valid photo ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.
The food truck lineup for June 21 includes:
- Ben & Jerry’s – ice cream
- Blue City Food – Indian street food
- Chix ‘n’ Stix – wings, chicken tenders, hot dogs, fries
- Crepe Love Truck – sweet and savory crepes
- DC Korean BBQ Taco Box
- DC Slices – thin-crust pizza and tater tots
- Kona Ice of North Fairfax County – shaved ice
- NC Ribs on Wheels – BBQ, ribs, turkey legs, and more
- Stay Cheesy Food Truck – gourmet grilled cheese
- Tapas Truck DC – Spanish-style tapas and sandwiches
- Urban Bumpkin BBQ – BBQ fusion
Please note that food trucks are subject to change.