Following an investigation over the past few months, Fairfax County Police officers and detectives arrested five men and seized an undisclosed amount of marijuana, crack cocaine, and three guns in the Dunn Loring area.
Based on a tip, officers responded to a home in the 2100 block of Haney Lane and conducted a search warrant at around 11:30 p.m., last night (Thursday). Police had responded to the home on numerous occasions for multiple complaints regarding issues such as traffic and assaults over previous years.
Arrests and charges include:
- Richard Pearson, Jr. 45, possession of firearm by a convicted felon, possession with intent to distribute marijuana,
- Edward Pearson, 63, possession of crack cocaine, possession of firearm by a convicted felon, and possession of firearm while in possession of a schedule I or II narcotic,
- Kenneth Fairfax, 73, possession of firearm by a convicted felon and possession of ammunition by a convicted felon,
- Tracy Pearson, 44, possession of firearm by a convicted felon and possession of ammo by a convicted felon, and
- Todd Coates, 43, on outstanding warrants.
This investigation was conducted by the Organized Crime and Narcotics Unit with assistance from Patrol officers, Gang Unit, Animal Control, SWAT, Neighborhood Patrol Unit, and the Department of Code Compliance. Additional charges are pending.
If anyone has additional information, please call Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail atwww.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text â€œTIP187â€ plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.