Every incident occurred on the trails of the Cub Run Stream Valley Park between Cub Stream Drive and Cranoke Street:
- Tuesday, March 1, 2011, near Cub Stream Drive around 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 26, 2011, near Sully Park Drive around 3:52 p.m.
- Sunday, June 5, 2011, near Weatherburn Drive around 1:30 a.m.
- Saturday, July 16, 2011, near Deer Pond Court around 12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 27, 2011, near Stone Crossing Court around 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 5, 2011, in Cub Run Stream Valley Park around 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, November 19, 2011, in Cub Run Stream Valley Park around 11:48 a.m.
- Saturday, January 7, 2012, near Cub Stream Drive around 10:50 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 14, 2012 near Cranoke Street around 1:30 p.m.
The victims have ranged between three and 50 years old. They have encountered the suspect(s) while walking along the trails. Detectives believe there may be more than one suspect in these exposures — each acting individually.
Generally, the suspect(s) have been described as possibly white, with a light to medium complexion. They are usually located in a secluded area of the trails and sometimes cover their face. The suspect(s) may be 20-to-60 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches tall and 150-to-200 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail, by texting â€œTIP187â€ plus your message to CRIMES/274637.
A $100 to $1,000 cash reward will be paid for information that leads to an arrest. As always, callers never have to give their names or appear in court. Find us on Facebook.