Debbie Dogrul Associates, Fairfax, was honored recently by Long & Foster Real Estate for finishing 8th nationwide in transaction volume and 43rd by the number of transactions. The Dogrul group was among a number of Long & Foster associates who earned a spot among the top 250 real estate agents in the U.S. based on closed sales volume and transaction sides in 2011.
The recipients were honored during a recent luncheon held at the Chevy Chase Country Club in Chevy Chase, Md., and hosted by Wes Foster, members of the Foster family and corporate leadership. The survey was compiled by The Wall Street Journal and REAL Trends, Inc.
Other Long & Foster individual sales associates and teams recognized included:
- The Creig Northrop Team, Clarksville, Md., ranked #1 with a closed sales volume of more than $325 million, and ranked 4th by number of transaction sides;
- The Fleisher Group, Washington, D.C., ranked 13th by transaction volume;
- Tom & Cindy and Associates, Alexandria, Va., ranked 72nd by transaction volume and ranked 201 by number of transaction sides;
- The Coley-Reed Team, Bethesda, Md., ranked 83rd by transaction volume;
- The Wydler Brothers, McLean, Va., ranked 86th by transaction volume;
- The Leslie Kopp Group, Bethany Beach, Del., ranked 96th by transaction volume;
- The Banner Team, Bethesda, Md., ranked 116th by transaction volume;
- Charlie Buckley, The Mr. Waterfront Group, Annapolis, Md., ranked 158th by transaction volume;
- Meg Finn, Bethesda, Md., ranked 195th by transaction volume;
- John Plank Real Estate Services, Arlington, Va., ranked 204th by transaction volume; and
- Lilian Jorgenson, McLean, Va., ranked 245th by transaction volume.
“The Foster family and the entire Long & Foster team recognize that these teams and individual sales associates reflect the company’s principle mission to provide the most professional real estate services available. For more than 40 years the Long & Foster family has remained committed to helping its agents build successful real estate careers, and will continue to do so to ensure that consumers receive unsurpassed expertise and experience when it comes to buying and selling a home,” said Jeffrey Detwiler, president and chief operating officer of The Long & Foster Companies.
For more information, visit www.LongandFoster.com.